3/4/13

I have been busy

 Last summer I went to Alaska to my best friends son's wedding.  Then it took me what seemed like forever to decide what to make them for a gift.  I finally decided I would make pillow shams.  Hand quilted of course.
 The process took way longer than I thought it would, but as of last night they are completed!  Standard size pillows will fit.  the only machine quilting I did was around the inside where I have it pinned.  And of course the outer edge.
After I got out the blue and put them in the dryer they turned out awesome.  Just enough crinkle to make them look hand done.  If it wasn't so much work I would make some for me!  They look great.  Now to buy new pillows and get them in the mail to Denver. 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift. I'm sure they'll love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! What a great gift idea!!

    ReplyDelete