11/5/12

Weekend update

 Worked on my pumpkin quilt.  Got 16 of the blocks together and have put a small border on, oops didn't get a pic of that yet.  Waiting to find the perfect border for this quilt.  The original quilt has 36 blocks.  I only want to do a wall hanging.  It went pretty fast and I like the results.


Yesterday (Sunday November 3rd) I picked tomatoes.  The size isn't great but the vine is still producing.  Weird.  It's 82 degrees here in Northern California today and the Redding area is supposed to be 86 degrees.

I also started the cutest snowman quilts from the Primitive Quilts and projects magazine.  As soon as I get the face sewn on I will show it!

1 comment:

  1. Love those pumpkins! Wow you are fast...I can't believe those tomatoes! We didn't have that many all summer. It was a bad year for tomatoes on Meadow Road!

    ReplyDelete