10/18/12

Desden turkey

Jan Patek's pattern Dresden Turkey.  Sorry you have to tilt your head to see it properly.  I am using my stash to make things lately, the "feathers" are made from my gobble gobble fabric left overs.  that line is my all time favorite line of fabric.  I couldn't find any fabric in my stash to put on the borders  so I had to shop.  I put an orange silk border then the awesome orange paisley on the outside border.  Now it is ready to quilt.  My goal is to have it on the wall before Turkey day.

3 comments:

  1. Having these two turkeys looking back at you while you enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner would make me feel guilty. I'd have to turn them around. LOL
    They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Brandi, I think it will be a wall hanging. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever way to use Dresdens ! Love the turkeys !

    ReplyDelete