6/6/12

New Kit



I found the kit to the quilt on the cover of Primitive Quilts at The Hen house in MI, When I received the package I was thrilled until I opened it and then got out the magazine to see the pattern.  The pieces that were sent do not match the list in the book.  I assume that we cut our own pieces from the hunks of fabric given but I didn't have to time to measure it all and figure it out.  grrrrrr  Won't do that again.  The fabric is very nice.  To bad the pieces don't correspond to the cuts indicated on the pattern.  I am not a mind reader.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be a real help if they just use white paper labels to say what fabric refers to what piece in the pattern. Even if the sent fabrics are a bit different, it gives you the incentive to get going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great quilt and I'm sure you'll figure it out without too much problems. Love what they sent!!

    ReplyDelete