2/21/12

The newest project

 1999 October magazine.  I love love love this Jo Morton log cabin small quilt.  So I made one.  It usually sits on my bed side table.
 why blogger insists on turning images makes me so mad.  but there seems to be nothing I can do so turn your head.  this is the one I made a few years back.  but I saved the magazine because I love the pattern.
 I bought a little charm pack of fabric.
 And decided that I would make this pattern again.  I love the way it is turning out!



3 comments:

  1. A few years ago I got so tired of fighting with blogger that I downloaded Windows Live Writer. Anne Sutton had done a post about it and the down load was free though it took a little while to down load. Now writing posts is a snap and what you see on your computer is pretty much what goes on your blog. You might check into it. I love it. I also love log cabins and the Blueberry Crumb Cake makes a great looking one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. I cannot believe I didn't save that pattern from the magazine. I love Jo's small log cabin runner - I've seen it in person and pictured several times but could never figure out the size. I didn't realize it was published. Do mind telling me the finished size of the logs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Those Blueberry Crumbcake fabrics are very yummy looking.

    ReplyDelete