11/8/11

A weekend finish


I started this quilt last year and finally finished the hand quilting and binding this past weekend. I haven't been able to do much quilting as I have had yet another long headache due to high blood pressure. All I was able to do is mindless stuff. Anything that makes me think hurts to much. So I sat and finished this quilt. It is about 40" square. I used civil war BOM blocks from a terrible BOM from last year. But that's another story. I love the way this one turned out and will use it as a wall hanging.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful finish! I love all the different blocks. Hope your head feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the use of the four corner blocks. I call them Rolling Stones but I don't know if that is the actual name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a great finish. It's beautiful!! :o) Ohh, do you take BP medication? I hope your headache went away quickly and that your BP is behaving itself these days!

    ReplyDelete