10/25/11

How I spent my Fall Vacation

I recently took a vacation to Alaska to visit my best friend in the whole world
I only saw the white stuff one day on our trip from Seward to Anchorage to pick up
Fresh crab right off the boat in Dutch Harbor
My best friend was doing a little home improvement
And we had a bit of fun along with the work
We took a side trip one day to Kenai and Soldotna. These were the only fish I saw

And these were the only Bear I saw.

Then we drove back to Seward, admiring the one week of fall and in the sun shine!

Back in Seward we did some manual labor
And visited friends at the American Legion for a nice steak dinner
Before heading out to Anchorage to the airport for the flight home. sad be be back... I love Alaska!
Here are images of the yardage of fabric I bought.

I love Fire weed, (2 yards)



Now I am home and back to work. But even though I did some work I had a great time! Thanks Val!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you to go to Alaska. It's such a beautiful state. Love that picture of the Charlie's Angels of home improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good trip. Great fabrics to remember the trip by.

    ReplyDelete