6/20/11

Weekend goodies

This is the west side of my house under the Redwood tree. I am re-vamping for the new year. This is a before.
These Hydrangea's were there and need re-potting.
Like my new planter? I sure do. This is what I see when I look outside my kitchen window.
And here is my kitchen before I went shopping on Friday.
And here is the sign I picked up in Paradise at Jeanies. $10 for that great sign and it is not new. It was sitting by the front door and I grabbed it and was a happy shopper! The lighting is pretty bad but the sign is great!
Closer look at it.
And on Saturday I went back to Paradise and went shopping at the antique shop next to Morning star Quilters and my friend Pammy spotted this sign. Well, it must have been the weekend of the sign.
Here it is above the door to the garden. Love it!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you put together the planter and all the plants and chair around it. Much nicer to enjoy looking at. The new signs are awesome, I would put the garden sign on the fence, that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie, Everything looks great! You are so industrious! I love the signs. If we find one that says WC (water closet) you can put it above the bathroom door! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky girl! And right in my own back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with coffee! Signs and planters look great.

    ReplyDelete