4/27/11

A Win!

Way back on March 15th of this year I won fat quarters from a shop in South Jordan Utah. The shop didn't send the item's promised so I contacted them and asked it it was a bogus win. They assured me it was not and told me it was in the mail. Well over a a month later it showed up last night in my mail. So, thank you Material Girls Quilts I appreciate you coming through with the win promised. The 8 fat quarters are very nice. Little Things by Sarah Fielke printed by Lecien and made in Japan. A line of fabric I am not familiar with but instantly loved.

1 comment:

  1. Well you got better than I - 6 fat quarters that didn't even measure a full FQ and cut on a slant. After 6 weeks, several correspondences of 'it's in the mail' it is here, but passed on to someone who could use it. A chapter better closed.

    ReplyDelete