2/24/11

Recent finish

Last year I did the Fat Quart Shop BOM. These blocks were the result. I do love them. I have to admit I can't remember the line of fabric. sorry. I ended up just putting them together an easy way. And using up as much of the left over fabric as I could.
These pictures were taken yesterday afternoon about 4 pm and there wasn't to many places I could find that had sun. So here is a close up of the shady area.
And here is the back. I love the back. I used up the left over hst's.

4 comments:

  1. Great quilt! I love how the back is leftovers. It looks like you could even reverse it if you wants. Traditional quilt on one side and artsy-nontraditional on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric line is Glace by Three Sisters for Moda... it is one of my favorite lines... love the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! It's funny how the back can be so fun...I have lots of backs I like almost more than the front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and the back is fantastic

    Christine

    ReplyDelete