1/19/11

New edition to my addiction to quilt books

This wonderful book came in the mail yesterday. love it!
And this new calendar as well, I never got around to buying one before the new year. I have been absent lately, I am looking for a new vehicle and oh what a job that is on a limited budget. all my free time is spent driving around the North State looking at used cars. It is exhausting, as well as sad. Prices for cars are ridiculous. Plus I am getting grief from my aging parents as to what I should do. OMG, does it put a strain on daily life. I will spare you the drama, I only wish I could spare myself. Anyway at some point I want to have time to actually get back into quilting.

4 comments:

  1. I want those books!! You'll have to give us a review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally know what you are going though! Good luck with the car situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! Be sure to take a bit of time for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know where the pattern can be found for the Christmas tree quilt your friend made you? I love it!

    ReplyDelete