12/21/10

What I have been working on

This is the left side of the top. The houses are from Tonye Belinda Philips pattern. The car pattern is from the book Dogs and cats by Lynette Anderson. Can you see the dog sitting in side?
Another house
and another
and another
grrrrrr, blogger! tip your head and look at this one. See the dog? It is from the book Cats and dogs. I have all of the houses appliqued on this top and the next step is the trees, then the fun stuff... embellishments.
here is what it looks like so far. It will be a pillow cover for a body pillow that will sit on a couch for my grand kids. So far I am loving it.

4 comments:

  1. Your grandkids are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very whimsical, I love the animal touches. It will be a great cuddle pillow when you get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of the wonderful houses! I like how you are putting in other touches too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun neighborhood! I love Tonye's patterns, although I have never made one. Have a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete