12/17/10

My baby is home!

Well ,she is 24 but home for a few days. No matter how old she gets she will always be my baby.
And this monster tractor is a stomper. It is what my son has been driving nights for a month. It is designed so that those wheels stomp the rice stubble into the ground so it rots over the winter when the fields are flooded. Cuts down on the amount of acres that are burned.


And here are rice fields full of Ducks and Swans and Geese. I love the noise they make. I love it when the sky is full of them and they are honking like crazy. One of my favorite things in the whole world.


more Geese, Swans and Ducks @ 40mph


2 comments:

  1. My 24-year-old baby is home too. How do they grow up so fast???

    Happy HOlidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite book I read to my children was "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch - the mom in the book sings this song to her child-
    “I’ll love you forever,
    I’ll like you for always,
    as long as I’m living
    my baby you’ll be.”
    I still say that to my children!
    Enjoy!♥

    ReplyDelete