11/8/10

Tonye Belinda Phillips class on Saturday

Here is Tonye and Pammy, with a quilt that Tonye made inspired by Pammy! Each one of those basket handles is appliqued and they are so tiny!
This is a teaser picture. Tonye is doing a whole series on houses and they are soooooooooo cute! This is one many. Please go to Tonye's web site and check out her wonderful quilts!
ahhhh, so nice
Tonye's basket quilt from the book...
Pam's smaller version
This image has mine on the far left top, then Tonye's on the right top and Pammy's on the bottom.
In the class we practiced needle turn applique and these were our sample blocks. Mine is the blue on the bottom with the peace sign in the middle. A fun day was had by all!

5 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! I love those baskets. I may have to start making some of my own, just to use up scraps. They would even be good as a border.
    Ok, I've convinced myself, now I have to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little basket quilts are INCREDIBLE!! Love them all!
    Take care!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics! Class looks like it would've been very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved her class when I took it. The basket quilt is amazing..ly small! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you lucky duck! I'd love to take a class with Tonye! Thanks for sharing pics from the day!

    ReplyDelete