10/26/10

Book club books!

I join Crafters Choice Book club every couple of years and decided last week to join again. Boy am I a happy camper. Here are 4 of the 5 books I ordered.
I have wanted one of Tone Finnangers books for a long time and was unable to find any. It is a wonderful book, so many great projects
Here is one of the lovely pages
and another
and another
and one more.... then the next book. yummmmmmy
Lynette Anderson from Australia!
here is a sample
and this cute quilt. there are lots of cat projects but I am a dog lover.
And I love Judith Baker Montano and this is her newest flip book. I love how it sits on the table and you can easily see the stitch examples.
here is one page
and this is the way it works. brilliant!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great looking books. Some I've never heard of, or have seen before. Can't wait to see what you'll make.

    ReplyDelete