sideways, (sorry) The image from the Internet I loved and decided to make a version of.
the background, the image I loosely used as a guide plus the jelly roll all laying on my ironing board
jelly rolls sewn together, cutting to put into 4 patches
slicing the background to the same size as the 4 patches
all laid out on the floor ready to sew
laying it out
strips sewn together
Quilt done!!! ta da!!! I am happy to report that this year I have made a significant dent in my "to do " pile. Now I have a whole bin of tops to start getting quilted.
New Project ... - This past week I've only managed to get one of the HOQH blocks put together, but I'm not going to be beating myself up over it, I've managed to get PLENTY ...
3 hours ago