9/15/10

Whirlygig by Sue Ross

I didn't get a picture of this when it was two pieces, oops. It is now one and all hand pieced and it lays flat!
Now it is appliqued to the background as well. This is a Sue Ross BOM from last year. It was over my head at the time so I stopped. I only bought 3 or 4 of the month's blocks. So maybe I will find the other ones and try again. The BOM came from the quilt shop in Australia called Material Obsession.
Because I have to have hand work to do I got this top all ironed, de-threaded and ready to hand quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful BOM quilts...I have never made a wirlygig quilt but it is on my list. LOL Yours is pretty and I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whirlygig block is beautiful!!! Great job and it lays flat!! Woo-Hoo!

    I love the border on your orange peel quilt. That will be a nice one to work on.

    ReplyDelete