6/21/10

Very Busy Weekend

A favorite from this book,
in the foreground


I started with 4 blocks. I am using up fabric from my stash. The finished quilt of 30 squares will have all different Kaffee fabrics.


And from this book. I made a little something for a very good friend. Pammy here is your first glimpse of your gift.



A pin cushion.




I used this book to figure out how I was going to use my BOM squares from the Fat Quarter Shop.





This is the setting I settled on. It is done and ready to go to the quilters





Plus I used up the veggie and fruit fabric I had in storage. I made 6 place mats and in the beginning I thought I would use the Nancy Crow style but decided to just have fun and try not to match anything. I like the way they are all random.








And with big chunks of fabric I made 4 cloth napkins. Then used some of that fabric to make pot holders.








Here is a naked window in a hallway before








And here is a new curtain I made with fabric from my stash!












And the naked bathroom window now has a curtain as well. Here is the before...









and here is the after













and a close up of the curtain. I love brown! I think it is my favorite color. The walls in the bathroom are pink (yuck). The landlord said he will paint the walls a neutral color at some point so I am banking on that.












2 comments:

  1. You were very productive this weekend. It all looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Lizzie! I love everything you did...especially the B xoxo Pammy

    ReplyDelete