5/5/10

A finish and a mess

I finished the little pin cushion pattern from Sue Spargo pattern I was working on. I found my beads finally. but....
This is what I am up against these days. 13 bins of stuff that is not organized in a closet. It is a bit overwhelming and makes wanting to do any quilting a choir.

I finally got the last two boxes in the sewing area and some of the stuff where it belongs. But what a job it is going to be to get it together. Almost more than I can deal with. So much work and so little energy these days. One day at a time...


1 comment:

  1. I love the pincushion, I thought it was a pillow. One day at a time is all we need to do. Don't push yourself too hard.
    Hey, this Thursday is our guild meeting for Anne Star. If your not too busy, or want to get away for the closet, stop by the Masonic center 7ish. I'll be in the back for only a couple more months, then I quit! 2 years running the library to enough. Hope to meet you someday. Take care..

    ReplyDelete