4/26/10

Window decoration.

Harvest Home by Kathy Schmitz , a finish!
And I finally figured out what to put on the high shelf over the kitchen sink. Something I have had for some time. An antique window made into a free standing window box. I used to have it at my desk at work and have it decorated seasonally. But last year I took it home and kind of forgot about it. It is perfect! This is the before picture.


And this is after I put the lace curtains on. I love the rustic look of the old window. don't know what those smudges on the shelf are. I will have to look into that because I can't see them with the naked eye.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute idea, I knew you would come up with something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie, that is so cool! I remember that shelf from work...it looks adorable up their. I bet you are dreaming up some decorations as I write this. I need to come over and see this in person! xo Pammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitchery is wonderful, I love Kathy's designs. Great spot for the window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool idea for that space...now, if you have a few days, I need some help decorating! Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Harvest Home. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete