4/5/10

Moving again

Well the past week or so I have been moving. What a big job. Wow, stuff everywhere. This is what I did on Easter Sunday, I unpacked 20+ boxes of books and arranged them on the shelves. Please note the "UGLY" chair in the foreground. That is the most comfortable chair ever and it is wide so my dog and I sit there together. At some point I plan on getting it reupholstered along with the foot stool. For now it is referred to as the ugly chair. No quilty things going on yet, when I can find everything and set it up then I will go like crazy. I am loving my new place! more later...

4 comments:

  1. Lizzie, I love the beginnings of your new home. I know it will be a good spot for you and dear Miss Cleopatra. Beautiful big sky outside and a cozy retreat inside! xo Pammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you found a place. I think the chair is perfect, specially if 2 butts can fit in it. I also have a 2 butt chair that I share with PugsLee, if she's share with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a fellow book lover! I just love how books make a home so homey and welcoming. Your collection looks quite extensive. No time to get bored there. :) Congrats on the new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks all for the lovely comments. Yes, I work in a library and am a book lover. I have boxes that don't fit on the shelves. These are my favorites. I will get back to my blog as soon as I have a little more time. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete