4/27/10

Different set up but I am sewing again after a month

My sewing desk is not at my new house yet so last night I just put my machine on the table and turned it on. I was able to finish the binding on a little quilt I finished an eon ago. At least it is a beginning. I can't find my beads yet so I can finish my Sue Spargo patterns.
Look... it is turned on and I was sewing! of course I can't find matching thread yet either but on a binding no one can see so it's OK.

And here is the finished little quilt. All hand quilted and ready to hang. (except the eye, which will be a bead as soon as I find them)


2 comments:

  1. Hooray...I think your house is definitely now a home! xo Pammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little bird in tree. Yay for getting your machine out, table or not!

    ReplyDelete