3/15/10

Wonderful sewing weekend

I finished my table runner, the image is dark but the runner is good. I am happy how it turned out.

another view.


My light box. This is my next new project. A Kathy Schmitz stitchery. I will show progress as I work on it. The pattern is called Harvest Home.



A sweet little stitchery that I found free on line. I am sorry but can't find the pattern right now to give credit where credit is due.

I love this book!




And decided to make something out of it.










My version, I ran out of brown floss so one limb is not done yet. And I still have to finish off the borders and quilt it. I love it!









Then inside the book is a cute little pin cushion. I decided I would give it a try. I just need to get some stuffing and embellish and call it done!






This little pattern I have had around for a very long time. I just need to embellish it and then finish it off as a pin keep. I had fun this weekend with my wool stash and hope to make something soon using the ideas of Sue Spargo.









3 comments:

  1. You have been busy this weekend. I love the little birds, I will have to look for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Love your projects. I just found Kathy Schmitz not long ago and love her patterns. Your cute stichery came from Kaaren
    at http://thepaintedquilt.blogspot.com/
    she is kind enough to share a First Friday Freebie each month. I haven't stitched mine yet. Nice to 'meet' you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for entering my give away. I love your quilt in your header picture and your stitchery is just beautiful. I noticed your window light box in this post. If you want to go to my blog, in the right side bar there is a post about an easy portable light box...listed as light box
    Take care,
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete