3/12/10

Goodies in the mail

I received a very nice package from Kathy Schmitz. I ordered two new patterns from her and she sent me a nice little bonus! The two patterns are Harvest Home and Peace and Plenty. The bonus gifts are the nice little book seen with the chair and quilt on it. The inside pages are graph paper and next to the little book is a cute little package of book plates. They have the cutest little house on them. And since I am a bibliophile they will come in very handy! Thank you Kathy Schmitz! Go over and check out her web site and take a look at her wonderful patterns. Today I am going to start one of the two patterns.
The cutest little book ever!


Harvest Home, ahhhh to live in a place like that, yummy



Peace and Plenty. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise to come with your order! And, of course, something to start stitching right away!!! Keep us updated on your progress - I am living vicariously through your hand stitching right now, as I am waaaaay behind on quilting commissions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute, and I agree with you. That house would be a wonderful house to live in. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete