3/17/10

A couple of finishes and a work in progress

I love this book! By Renee Plains, the next one on my list is the little bird on linen in the picture on the right side with the wording "bird". Hoping to start that tonight.
I started to hand quilt this little gem last night. It is a pattern from the above book.

The little brown pin keep is also a pattern from this wonderful book. The other pattern is from a magazine from long ago.



And this Happy Easter stitchery I ironed on to Timtex and finished it with zig zag along the edges so I can just lean it up against anything and it will stand. It is a free pattern from Kaaren of the Painted Quilt. This pattern is fast and easy and cute to boot! Go and check it out.


3 comments:

  1. Those little birds are just adorable. That whole book looks like it has lots of great projects in it. I like the birds on the left of the front cover. Your pincushions turned out great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Easter stitching and your tablerunner as well! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book looks quite yummy. Will have to take a peek at one next time I'm at the quilt shop.'

    thanks for sharing,

    Joanna
    Fresh Figs

    ReplyDelete