2/25/10

The mail was very nice to me yesterday

I won a very nice gift from Brandie of ABC blog fame. Isn't this a wonderful prize? Thank you Brandie.

Close up of the ruler and pattern. Nice!
I have seen this book all over the web and thought it was time I bought it. And I am so happy I did. What great quilts are in this book. Two of them are on my list of quilts to make this year. All I need to get is background fabric. Seems I never have enough of that.



And finally block 9 (I think) of my Civil War BOM from Thimblecreek Quilt shop. Now I am 2 behind. Hopefully this weekend I can get completely caught up on a lot of quilting goodness.


2 comments:

  1. You're so welcome. I can't wait to see what you make out of them. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fabric is so pretty. Now to see what you're going to be makng. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete