1/19/10

4 day weekend finishes

From the new French General line.... a finish! The pattern is from Quilting Daze and called the Friendship Quilt. The image was taken last night just before 8 pm and it was a lot dark. I will take a new image when it is all quilted. This is my 3rd quilt using this pattern and I just love it.


And a close up of a corner


I got the new Fat Quarter shop BOM in the mail and finished it up asap. I liked this one the best so far. It was fast and easy




done!





From this magazine I started a stitchery project...







here it is in the beginning stages. the pattern did not include all of the x's around the pattern and I just couldn't figure out the math so I opted out of x's and just made it square.



Here is the finished product.








Yesterday I went to lunch at a friends house and decided to make her a bookmark as a quick gift.








And I finally decided to finish this cute little book for my grand kids.


















4 comments:

  1. I love the new quilt, it's a great pattern and your fabric placement is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Did you sleep? I LOVE your French General quilt- just stunning!! And your blocks are gorgeous! Well done!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, I covet this quilt...wow, you did a spectacular job. I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, another Between Friends quilt - it's beautiful, Lizzie.

    here's the link to the pattern www.4shared.com/file/148540149/cd04d42a/BetweenFriendsGraphics.html

    ReplyDelete